Browse Items (105 total)

  • Tags: Photo File: Associations

The Chanticleers - YWCA Basketball Team 1910

Negative of the Chanticleers, a 1910 YWCA basketball team. Left to right: Pearl Kruse, Frances Dutch, Inez Ruckle, Edna Cromer, Edith Cope, Nita Hannum, Gertrude Mallory. The photo ran in Decatur Daily Review on May 15, 1910.

YWCA Basketball Team 1910

AS33-YWCA_BASKETBALL_TEAM,  5-15-1910006.jpg
Photograph of the Topsys basketball team from the YWCA in 1910. From top down: Mary Leech, Mae Cannard, Rose Ruckle, Irene Chandler, Ruth Stephens, Flora Ellis, Edna Cromer. The photo ran in the Decatur Daily Review on May 15, 1910.

YWCA Basketball Team 1908

AS35-YWCA_BASKETBALL_TEAM, 2-4-1908005.jpg
Photograph of the Twenty-Threes, the 1908 YWCA basketball team. Back row (left-right): Bertha Hayden, Vera Gher, Susanne Imboden. Front row (left-right): Mamie Keating, Mabel Fletcher, Lillian Hill, Mrs. Hugh Gates. Photo ran in the Decatur Daily…

The Balbach Stars - YWCA Basketball Team 1908

Photograph of the 1908 YWCA basketball team, the Balbach Stars. Back row (left-right): Nita Hannum, Carrie Auer. Front row (left-right): Lora Park, Rose Ruckle, Caroline Metz, Josephine Kirk. The photograph ran in the Decatur Daily Review on…

YWCA Evening Gym Class

Negative of the YWCA evening gym class. Top row (left-right): Maud Taggart, Nell Wright, Edna Jones, Lulu Semmel. Second row (left-right): Winifred Carmany, Beulah Potts, Nellie Nolan, Fern Boland, Grace Wells. Third row (left-right): Marie Nolan,…

Elks Club Kitchen

AS4-Elks Club_Kitchen_1948_034.jpg
Negative of two unknown women working in the Elk Club's kitchen in 1948.

Playing in the Lake

Negative of unknown people playing in the lake at the South Side Country Club in 1935.

Playing Golf at the Country Club of Decatur

AS2-COUNTRY_CLUB_OF_DECATUR, 5-2-1952001.jpg
Photograph of unknown women and man playing golf at the Country Club of Decatur on May 2, 1952.

Dining Room of the Elks Club

AS3- Elks Club_Dining Room_1948035.jpg
Negative of two women standing in the back of the Elks Club dining room in 1948