Browse Items (38 total)

  • Tags: 1910

Photograph of Man on Bicycle

RC6-bicycle-7-24-1910_001.jpg
Photograph of a man on a popular style of bicycle from 1890, the photograph was taken on July 24th, 1910.

Photos of W. Decatur Street during 1910 and 1911.

ST70-W_DECATUR, NEAR_FAIRVIEW_AVE, C1911_009.jpg
Photograph of W. Decatur Street near Fairview Ave. "Very little mechanical equipment was in use in 1911 when West Decatur Street near Fairview Avenue was paved with brick. Decatur's first hard-surface street was laid in 1884 when brick with sand…

Photo of East Decatur Street From Broadway Looking East and photos of Decatur Street looking west from Jackson. Aerial view of streets surrounding E. Decatur Street.

ST7-E_DECATUR_ST, LOOKING_EAST_FROM_MLK(FORMERLY BROADWAY)008.jpg
Photograph of East Decatur Street from Broadway Looking East, brick paved with a boulevard. Photos of E. Decatur Street west from Jackson Street, photo ran Review, 11/27/1910. Aerial view of Decatur Streets taken 4/23/1961.

Photographs of the Illinois Traction System Shops Building Exterior

RR66-ITS_Decatur_shops_019.jpg
Photographs of the exterior of the Illinois Traction System shops in Decatur IL taken in 1909 and 1910. The shops were located at 1800 E. Garfield Ave. and were purchased by Parke Properties, Inc. in January of 1956 to be used as a warehouse.

Photograph of the Illinois Traction System at Van Dyke Street

RR85-ITS_Van_Dyke_spur_11-27-1910_018.jpg
Photographs of the Illinois Traction System at Van Dyke looking North, taken in November of 1910.

Photograph of the Illinois Central R. R. Roundhouse and Yards

RR3-ILLINOIS CENTRAL RR YARD, 5-17-1910022.jpg
Photograph of the Illinois Central R. R. roundhouse and yards in Clinton IL, taken on May 17, 1910.

Photograph of 427 E. William St.

HO19-427_E_WILLIAM_ST, CHAS_PETTYJOHN_HSE.jpg
Photograph of 427 E. William St. In 1910 this house was built by Charles Pettyjohn. The small building in the center was a lunch stand and the house at the right with the hotel sign was a boarding house operated by Mrs. Nellie Gullett. The 1955…

Photographs of 505 Powers Lane

HO281-Ewing House_1914_082.jpg
Photograph of the Ewing House and 505 Powers Lane built in 1910 and 1911 by Charles A. Ewing and designed by Frederick Perkins. Ewing's wife, Idelle K., lived there in 1954.

Photograph of No. 3 Millikin Place

HO31-N0 3 MILLIKIN PLACE, 7-7-1914.jpg
Photograph of No. 3 Millikin Place. This house was built by W.J. Grady in 1909 and 1910.