Browse Items (40 total)

  • Tags: South Side Country Club

Idyllwild Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS18-South Side CC_ Idyllwild_Cottage051.jpg
Photograph the Idyllwild Cottage at the Fishing Club. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club. This photo is part of J.K. Stafford Collection.

Interior of the Tyler Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS19-South Side CC_ Tyler Cottage_interior_1907050.jpg
Photograph of the interior of the Tyler Cottage at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken on September 22, 1907 by J.K. Stafford. It is part of the J.K. Stafford Collection. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS20-South Side CC_Lake Overview_1907056.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club on September 22, 1907. the Fishing Club later became the South Side Country Club.

The Lake at the Fishing Club in 1908

AS21-South Side CC_Lake_From Middle of Dam_1908055.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford from the middle of the dam on July 13, 1908. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS22-South Side CC_Lake_From N_ End of Dam_1908054.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club, taken from the north end of the dam. This photo was taken from J.K. Stafford on July 13, 1908. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS23-South Side CC_Lake_Looking East_ 1908053.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club taken from the south end of the dam on July 13, 1908. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

Waldheim Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS24-South Side CC_Robert Cottage_Waldheim_1908052.jpg
Photograph of Waldheim Cottage, owned by Robert Mueller, at the Fishing Club on July 19, 1908. The photograph was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS25-South Side Club_Fishing Club earlier_1908057.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924

Prosit Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS26-SOUTH SIDE COUNTRY CLUB-FISHING CLUB COTTAGE, C1890-1900012.jpg
Photograph of the Prosit Cottage at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club.

Cottages at the Fishing Club

AS27-SouthSideCC-cottages003.jpg
Photograph of several cottages at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.