Browse Items (22 total)
- Tags: Downtown
Photographs of the exterior of the Sears building located at 130 N. Franklin St. before it became the new Decatur Public Library Building taken in 1998.
Photograph of 358 N. Main St. This house was one of the last downtown Decatur residences to go in making room for business houses. The house was torn down in 1921. George W. Moeller had bought the house from the Isabelle Stafford estate and on the…
Photographs of various businesses and people from Lincoln Square.
Photographs of Lincoln Square, the Transfer House's former location and a photograph of the Transfer House as it sits now in Central Park taken in 1996.
Photograph/postcard of Jimmie Roberts in his clothing shop in Decatur, IL.