Browse Items (4 total)
- Tags: hotel
Photograph of 427 E. William St. In 1910 this house was built by Charles Pettyjohn. The small building in the center was a lunch stand and the house at the right with the hotel sign was a boarding house operated by Mrs. Nellie Gullett. The 1955…
Photograph of 358 N. Main St. This house was one of the last downtown Decatur residences to go in making room for business houses. The house was torn down in 1921. George W. Moeller had bought the house from the Isabelle Stafford estate and on the…
Photographs of various businesses and people from Lincoln Square.
This is the 1956 St. Teresa High School Teresian yearbook.