Browse Items (9236 total)

The Fishing Club

Photograph of the fishing holes at the Fishing Club. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

Clubhouse With Pool

Negative of the clubhouse and pool at the South Side Country Club on June 16, 1955.

Clubhouse and Wooden Bridge

Negative of the clubhouse and wooden bridge at South Side Country Club on August 12, 1952.

The Lake at the South Side Country Club

Negative of the lake at the South Side Country Club on September 2, 1928. One the left of the image is the dam. In the background is a lifeguard station or diving stand.

The Lake at the South Side Country Club

Negative of the lake and a wooden bridge at the South Side Country Club on September 2, 1928.

Clubhouse at the South Side Country Club

Negative of two images of the South Side Country Club clubhouse on September 9, 1972.