Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: 1879

Photograph of N. Jackson St. at the 500 Block

HO52-500_N_Jackson_12-31-1911_064.jpg
Photograph of the house at the 500 block of N. Jackson St. This house was built by David S. Shellabarger in 1866. In 1879 he built another home at Franklin and Eldorado which became the Decatur High School annex and was torn down in 1934.