Browse Items (154 total)
- Tags: high school
Photograph of the house at the 500 block of N. Jackson St. This house was built by David S. Shellabarger in 1866. In 1879 he built another home at Franklin and Eldorado which became the Decatur High School annex and was torn down in 1934.
Senior photograph of Ruth Wittke taken by Lindquist Studios, Decatur, IL on 12/24/1935. Ruth graduated from Decatur High School in 1936.
Photograph of C. W. Fletcher Grocery at 1088 S. Franklin St.,, Decatur, IL.