Browse Items (3 total)
- Tags: 1866
Photograph of 307 W. William St. This house was built in 1866 and 1867 by V.H. Parke. His son, Guy J. Parke, still lived there in 1954.
Photograph of 925 N. Main St. This house was built in 1865 and 1866 by J.Q. Brown who lived there until about 1874 when he sold it to Dr. W.A. Barnes. Dr. Barnes sold it in 1891 to James D. Tait, who left it to his son, Joseph S. Tait. In 1921 the…
Photograph of the house at the 500 block of N. Jackson St. This house was built by David S. Shellabarger in 1866. In 1879 he built another home at Franklin and Eldorado which became the Decatur High School annex and was torn down in 1934.