Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Jackson

Photograph of 543 N. Jackson St.

HO266-543_N_Jackson_4-23-1942_065.jpg
Photograph of 543 N. Jackson St. taken April 23, 1942.

Photograph of N. Jackson St. at the 500 Block

HO52-500_N_Jackson_12-31-1911_064.jpg
Photograph of the house at the 500 block of N. Jackson St. This house was built by David S. Shellabarger in 1866. In 1879 he built another home at Franklin and Eldorado which became the Decatur High School annex and was torn down in 1934.

Photograph of the Corner of Jackson and Eldorado

HO237-Houses_400_Blk_E_Eldorado_6-28-1908_069.jpg
Photograph of the house at the 400 block of E. Eldorado at the corner of Jackson St. It was built by George Haworth in 1881-1882. Haworth sold the property to Moses Stafford who sold it to St. Patrick's Catholic Church in 1891 to be used for a parish…