Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Block

Photograph of the Corner of Jackson and Eldorado

HO237-Houses_400_Blk_E_Eldorado_6-28-1908_069.jpg
Photograph of the house at the 400 block of E. Eldorado at the corner of Jackson St. It was built by George Haworth in 1881-1882. Haworth sold the property to Moses Stafford who sold it to St. Patrick's Catholic Church in 1891 to be used for a parish…

Photograph of Porches along the 400 Block of N. Church St.

HO41-400_BLOCK_N_CHURCH_ST.jpg
Photograph taken of the porches on the East side of the 400 block on N. Church St.