Browse Items (1 total) Tags: 404-418 W. Main St Browse All Browse by Tag Search Items Sort by: Title Creator Date Added Photograph of 404-418 W. Main St. Photograph of 404-418 W. Main St. This building was built by J.R. Henton and J.W. Richardson, brother-in-law of Henton, in 1909-1912. It was known as the Henton Apartments. In 1954 it was owned by Don Richardson of Shelbyville, IL., who is a son of… Tags: 1909, 1912, 404-418 W. Main St, Apartment, Apartments, Decatur IL, Don Richardson, Henton, Henton Apartments, house, J.R. Henton, J.W. Richardson, Main St, Photo File: Houses, Richardson, Shelbyville Featured Item Locker Room at the South Side Country Club Negative of the locker room at the South Side Country Club clubhouse on June 4, 1941.