Browse Items (2 total)
- Tags: Henton
Photograph of 414 W. Main St. this house was built by J.W. Race about 1880. He sold it in 1904 to William Y. Jackman. It changed hands several times before 1911 when John Henton bought it and tore it down and built the Henton Apartments on that site.
Photograph of 404-418 W. Main St. This building was built by J.R. Henton and J.W. Richardson, brother-in-law of Henton, in 1909-1912. It was known as the Henton Apartments. In 1954 it was owned by Don Richardson of Shelbyville, IL., who is a son of…