Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Drobisch

Photographs of 348 W. Prairie Ave.

HO141-348_W_PRAIRIE_ST, F_M_YOUNG_HOUSE.jpg
Photographs of 348 W. Prairie Ave. It was the home of F. M. Young. He sold it to George A. Keller in 1903. In 1954 it was owned by Mollie M. Drobisch and it was an apartment house. It is not the Webster Cantrell Hall Annex.

Photograph of 445 W. Prairie Ave.

HO163-445_W_PRAIRIE_ST, 12-1-1912.jpg
Photograph of 445 W. Prairie Ave. This apartment house was built by Edward Drobisch in 1912.