Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Annex

Photographs of 348 W. Prairie Ave.

HO141-348_W_PRAIRIE_ST, F_M_YOUNG_HOUSE.jpg
Photographs of 348 W. Prairie Ave. It was the home of F. M. Young. He sold it to George A. Keller in 1903. In 1954 it was owned by Mollie M. Drobisch and it was an apartment house. It is not the Webster Cantrell Hall Annex.

Photos from the Herald and Review

BS318-review_composing_room001.jpg
Photo BS318: Review Composing Room-1895. Photo ran in the Review Building Edition December 1895. The composing room was on the fourth floor. Photo BS319: Composing Room Foreman's Office. This was located on the fourth floor at the left of the…