Browse Items (6 total)
- Tags: Presbyterian
Photograph of Rev. W. H. Prestley; (died 5/7/1914). Pastor of the Presbyterian church in Decatur for 13 years. He came to the church in Decatur in 1876. After leaving Decatur in 1890 he went to Kankakee and remained there until 1897, when he went to…
Photographs of the exterior of Eastminster Presbyterian Church, 1549 E. Locust Street, Decatur, IL. Photograph of the interior of Eastminster Presbyterian.
Photographs of the Exterior and Interior of Westminster Presbyterian Church located at 1360 West Main Street, Decatur, IL..
Photograph of Bethlehem Presbyterian Church, southwest of Decatur on the Mount Auburn Road. More information on the church in the Herald and Review; 11/19/2002; p. c2.
Photograph of Rev. William Hitt Penhallegon, (born in Wales, came to America in 1870, died 10/22/1926). Pastor of First Presbyterian Church from 1890's to 1915. For more information see the Decatur Daily Review; 10/23/1926.
Photo: BS78 of Macon County Coal Mine. Photo BS80, mines' homes were bombed during the violence of November 1932. (Decatur Business pg 59). Photo:…