Browse Items (8 total)
- Tags: Restaurant
Photograph of Wooden Shoe Restaurant located at 241 E. Main Street. Merged with Greider's Café in 1962. Photographs of couple being married at the Wooden Shoe.
Photograph of Whistle Lunch Car, located in a railroad car. Owner George Calfas, 100 Block E. Eldorado, ran in the Review 2/25/1928.
Photograph of the Lighthouse Restaurant, motel and gas station located at 1675 S. Franklin Street, Decatur, IL.
Photograph of the Coliseum Restaurant built in 1923, burned in 1925, rebuilt, and burned again in 1933. Shown in the photo is a view of the Coliseum, formerly the property of the Macon County Fair Association but more recently a beer tavern and dance…
Photographs of Hue Singleton's Restaurant located on the Northwest side of the Lincoln Square. "Negro restaurant operator in Decatur many years."
Herald and Review Library: Article on back of photo; Earl F. George, husband of the former Mildred McCormick of 1585 North Edward street, has just…