Browse Items (8 total)
- Tags: courthouse
This is the historical account of the public building structure of Macon County's first courthouse.
These are the glass negatives of the clock at the 3rd Macon County Courthouse. The photos were taken by Charles Wasson of Wasson Studios in Decatur, IL in the early 1900s.
Photograph of the Goodman Band standing in front of the third Macon County Courthouse in Decatur, IL in 1914.
Photograph of 414 W. Main St. this house was built by J.W. Race about 1880. He sold it in 1904 to William Y. Jackman. It changed hands several times…