Photograph of 314 W. Decatur St.

Dublin Core

Title

Photograph of 314 W. Decatur St.

Subject

Houses
Photo File: Houses
Decatur IL
1875-1876

Description

Photograph of 314 W. Decatur St. This house, built around 1875 or 1876, was the home of John Ullrich. In 1920 it was sold by the heirs of his estate to George Williams. In November 1944 it was sold by Elizabeth T. Williams to Norbert McNamara who converted it into an apartment building.

Creator

Herald and Review

Source

Photo File: Houses

Publisher

Herald and Review
Decatur Public Library, Decatur IL

Date

1875-1876

Contributor

Herald and Review

Rights

The Decatur Public Library owns and maintains all copyright on materials featured on omeka.decaturlibrary.org. These materials cannot be used without prior consent. Please contact the Local History Room at the Decatur Public Library for more information.

Relation

none

Format

.jpg
600 dpi

Language

English

Type

Photograph

Identifier

HO97

Coverage

Houses, Photo File: Houses, Decatur IL, 1875-1876

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

6.5 x 7.5"

Files

HO97-314_W_DECATUR_ST, C1900_105.jpg

Collection

Citation

Herald and Review, “Photograph of 314 W. Decatur St.,” Decatur Illinois Public Library Local History Photo Collection, accessed July 17, 2019, http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/items/show/3192.