Browse Items (1093 total)
- Tags: Decatur IL.
Photograph of building located 200 Block of N. Water St., Decatur, IL. Photo by East End Gallery of Decatur.
Photograph of Stewart's Dry Goods located at 211 N. Water St. They started business in Decatur on March 5, 1897 in this building. Folrath's Shoe Store took possession of this building on July 6, 1908 after Stewart's had moved to the north on the…
Photograph of the Washburn & Wheeler Shaft Co. building at 210 W. Wood St., Decatur, IL. Print from a glass negative found in Decatur attic Feb. 1956.
Photograph of building: 200 Block N. Water at N. Park Streets. This building stood at the corner of N. Water and N. Parks Street from 1884 to 1909. It is the Haworth block built by James H. Haworth in 1883-1884. It was the first building in the city…
Photographs of the C. E. Ward Co. located at 700 E. Cerro Gordo St. Photo ran in the Review, 12/7/1913. Photo of the second home of the C.E. Ward Co. located at 730-736 E. Cerro Gordo St. Photo ran in the Review 12/7/1913.
Photograph of Building at 815-819 N. Van Dyke St. In 1955 this building was occupied by the Grinstead Grocery Store. Curtis Calhoun lived at 904 N. Van Dyke.
Photograph of Townsend Bros. Carriage Shop, dated 1910. Located at 301-311 E. Main St. Photo ran in the Review 11/27/1910. Photograph of Townsend Bros. Carriage Shop, dated 1900, 140 E. Cerro Gordo St. Photo ran in the Rev. 11/27/1910.
Herald and Review Library; Hawkins, 2nd Lt. Robert Leslie; Article on back of photo; Robert Leslie Hawkins, one of the 18 year-old twin sons of Mr.…