Browse Items (13 total)
- Tags: Decatur St
Photograph of 314 W. Decatur St. This house, built around 1875 or 1876, was the home of John Ullrich. In 1920 it was sold by the heirs of his estate to George Williams. In November 1944 it was sold by Elizabeth T. Williams to Norbert McNamara who…
Photographs of 413 W. Decatur St. The house was built by E.R. Eldridge about 1870 and sold before completion to Peter Wikoff and his son-in-law and daughter, Mr. and Mrs. J.N. Baker, who left the house to their daughter, Mrs. Forrest File. In 1950 it…
Photographs of 605 W. Decatur St. also known as the George W. Ehrhart home. The 1954 city directory listed Anthony J. Perry at that address.
Photograph of the first transfer house on Lincoln Square erected around 1892.