Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Furniture Store

Photo of Haworth Block 200 N. Water St., Decatur, IL.

BD93-Haworth Block-200blk_N_Water.jpg
Photograph of building: 200 Block N. Water at N. Park Streets. This building stood at the corner of N. Water and N. Parks Street from 1884 to 1909. It is the Haworth block built by James H. Haworth in 1883-1884. It was the first building in the city…

Photo of Millikin Bank Building

BD29-Millikin_Bank_Building-1896001.jpg
Photograph of the Millikin Bank Building, located at 100 North Water St. Photo taken in 1896. Horses and carriages on the street. Furniture store located in the background.

Lewis W. Stuckey

BIO391-STUCKEY_LEWIS_W, 5-10-1931.jpg
Photograph of Lewis W. Stuckey; Retired Decatur furniture dealer. He retired from the furniture business in Decatur for 41 years. He was a partner of Weilepp & Stuckey furniture firm which opened a store in 1918 at 432 N. Water St. Later the business…