Browse Items (26 total)
- Tags: Rembrandt Studio
Photograph of Neustadts Clothing Store located on the northwest corner of Prairie and N. Water Streets, Decatur, IL.
These are negatives of Scovill Gardens. They show the pond, entrance, and little red bridge that were a part of the park. The photos were taken by Decatur Herald & Review and Rembrandt Studio
These are photographs and negatives of the Decatur Park District. The photos include Frank Torrence, Park Supervisor, district officials, and men working at the parks.
These are photos and negatives of the Nelson Park pavilions, both the old pavilion (c. 1910) and the new one. Also shown is the opening night dance of the new pavilion on July 14, 1931. The photos were taken by Rembrandt Studio and the Herald and…
Photo of Bus Load of People Going or Coming From a Trip, Decatur College of Music, Decatur, IL.
Photographs of the area before Lake Decatur and during the filling of the lake.
Photograph of House on 700 Block of E. Wood Street. This house, known as "Cassell's Castle" was built by Berry H. Cassell in 1887. It was at the corner of Webster and Wood Streets. It was destroyed by fire in 1916. In 1925 the Illinois Power & Light…
Photograph of Lewis W. Stuckey, retired furniture dealer. He retired from the furniture business in 1946. He had been in the furniture business in Decatur for 41 years. He was a partner of the Weilepp & Stuckey furniture firm which opened a store in…
Photographs of the Lincoln Theater Marquee. Photograph of the Lincoln Theatre opening night 1916, theater filled. Photograph of the Lincoln Theatre lobby. Photographs of the interior. Photograph of the Art Deco on outside of the building.
This is a photograph of a child standing on the fender of a car in the middle of a field located on a rural road c. 1920.