Photograph taken at the Millikin University library ground breaking on November 6th, 1930. Left to right: Rev. E.W. Clippinger, REv. G.A. Papperman, Dr. S.E. McClelland, O.B. Gorin, J.P. Gorin, A.M. Waggoner, Miss Eugenia Allin, Dr. J.H. White.
Photographs of 318 W. Prairie Ave. This house was built by B.O. McReynolds in the late 1800's. It was acquired by Jerome P. Gorin about 1916 and sold to Mary M. Heilman about 1941 according to listings in the city directory.