Browse Items (2 total)
- Tags: Masonic
Photograph of the house at the 300 Block of N. Church St. and William St. corner. Built about 1880 by D.C. Shockley. It was torn down when the Masonic Temple was built on that site. The Temple was started in October 1927.
Photographs of 271 W. North St. This was the residence of Lowber L. Burrows and was torn down and became the site of the Masonic Temple parking lot.