Browse Items (5 total) Tags: Parking Lot Browse All Browse by Tag Search Items Sort by: TitleCreatorDate Added Photo of Parking Garage located at 360 E. Wood Street and Franklin. Photograph of 360 E. Wood Street Parking Garage, taken by Don Baker, 1996. Tags: 1996, 360 E. Wood St., Don Baker, Parking Garage, Parking Lot, Photo File: Streets, S. Franklin, Streets Photographs of 360 E. Wood St. Photographs of 360 E. Wood St. This house was built by W.P. Shade in 1894. In 1946 it was sold to Lawrence W. Price and Edgar E. Evans, veterinarians, by Lewis W. Shade, son of W.P. Shade. It was remodeled and then used as an apartment house before… Tags: 1894, 360 E. Wood St., Apartment, Apartment House, Apartments, Decatur IL, Edgar E. Evans, Edgar Evans, Evans, house, Lawrence Price, Lawrence W. Price, Lewis Shade, Lewis W. Shade, Parking, Parking Garage, Parking Lot, Photo File: Houses, Price, Shade, Veterinarian, W.P. Shade, Wood St. Photographs of 271 W. North St. Photographs of 271 W. North St. This was the residence of Lowber L. Burrows and was torn down and became the site of the Masonic Temple parking lot. Tags: 271 W. North St, Burrows, Decatur IL, house, Lowber Burrows, Lowber L. Burrows, Masonic, Masonic Temple, North St, Parking Lot, Photo File: Houses Board of Trustees Study Session Report February 1960 Board of Trustees Study Session Report February 1960 Tags: board, Board of Trustees, Budget Committee Report, Decatur IL, Decatur Public Library, February 1960, Mary T. Howe, Parking Lot, Properties Committee Report, Study Session Special Meeting of Board of Trustees to discuss parking lot with City Council March 1960 Special Meeting of Board of Trustees to discuss parking lot with City Council March 1960 Tags: board, Board of Trustees, City Council, Decatur IL, Decatur Public Library, March 1960, Mary T. Howe, Parking Lot, Special Meeting Featured Item Photo of 5 Montgomery Place home of A. E. Staley Photograph of 5 Montgomery Place, home of A. E. Staley, photo taken 7/7/1941.