Browse Items (30 total)

  • Tags: Men

Cattle

WS1573-cattle005.jpg
These are the glass negatives of cattle at a fair. The photos were taken by Charles Wasson of Wasson Studios in Decatur, IL in the early 1900s.

Horse & Wagon Team

WS1564-horse+wagon_team075.jpg
This is a glass negative of a horse and wagon team. The wagon is being pulled by six horses, while 2 men ride on top. There is a crowd of people on the bridge behind. The photo was taken by Charles Wasson of Wasson Studios in Decatur, IL in the…

President Taft in Decatur, IL

WS1506-Taft_in_Decatur-1911016.jpg
This is a glass negative of President William Howard Taft's visit to Decatur in 1911. The photo was taken by Charles Wasson of International Stereograph Co.

Sallie Leonard - Men on Horseback

WS1495B-Leonard_Sallie-on_horseback009.jpg
These are glass negatives of men on horseback. The photos were taken for Sallie Leonard by Charles Wasson of Wasson Studios in Decatur, IL in the early 1900s.

W.S. Davis - Family

WS1488-Davis_WS-family_pose020.jpg
This is the glass negative of the Davis family. The photo was taken for W.S. Davis by Charles Wasson of Wasson Studios in Decatur IL in the early 1900s. The negative is damaged.

White Family

WS1399-White_Group-family049.jpg
This is a glass negative of the White Family, which includes 3 men and 4 women. The photo was taken by Charles Wasson of Wasson Studios in Decatur, IL in the early 1900s.

Gus Tanzyus - Army Band

WS1313-Tanzyus_Gus-band_Mar21011.jpg
This is a glass negative of Gus Tanzyus in his Army uniform holding a trombone with his family. The photo was taken by Charles Wasson of Wasson Studios in Decatur, IL during World War I.

Decatur Park District

PK111-Decatur_Park_District_Officials_5-4-1961_20190625_0185.jpg
These are photographs and negatives of the Decatur Park District. The photos include Frank Torrence, Park Supervisor, district officials, and men working at the parks.

Nelson Park - Beach

PK24-beachhouse_beach.jpg
These are photos of the beach at Nelson Park. They were taken by the Decatur Herald & Review between 1934 and 1939.

Mueller Park - Southside Park Playground Lighting

PK127-South_Side_Playground_Lighting_3-6-1937_178.jpg
This is a negative of men and boys standing in Southside Park planning the lighting for the playground on March 6, 1937. Southside Park became Mueller Park. The photo was taken by Decatur Herald & Review.