Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: cottages

Cottages at the Fishing Club

AS27-SouthSideCC-cottages003.jpg
Photograph of several cottages at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

Cottages #67 and #68

AS103-cottages_67+68-South_Side_Country_Club001.jpg
Photograph of the cottages #67 and #68 at the South Side Country Club.

Cottages #67 and #68

AS104-cottages_67+68-South_Side_Country_Club002.jpg
Photograph of the cottages #67 and #68 at the South Side Country Club.