Browse Items (220 total)
- Tags: house
Photographs from the "The Houses that Sears Built" presented by Rosmary Thorton held at the Decatur Public Library in 2004.
412 W. Prairie Ave. John H. Culver home, built around 1887. It was sold to Roy Phillips in 1950 by Elizabeth C. Shellabarger, daughter of John H. Culver. Phillips remodeled it into apartments. A fire in 1979 caused extensive damage to the attic and…
This is the financial report for May 1-November 30, 1973.