Browse Items (4 total)
- Tags: Sears
Photographs from the purchase of the Franklin St. Sears building for the new location of the Decatur Public Library, including a ribbon cutting and interior shots of the new library space.
Photographs of the exterior of the Sears building located at 130 N. Franklin St. before it became the new Decatur Public Library Building taken in 1998.
Photographs from the "The Houses that Sears Built" presented by Rosmary Thorton held at the Decatur Public Library in 2004.
Photograph of the house at N. Franklin and the 300 block at North St. This house, the first brick house in Decatur, stood for many years on the southeast corner of Franklin and North streets where the Sears Roebuck & Co. farm store was in 1955. It…
Photograph of William and Augusta Besalke sitting on a couch at Maxwell Place