Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Locations

Photographs of the Alice G. Evans Library Branch

LB615-ALICE G EVANS BRANCH, 10-17-1944001.jpg
Photographs of the Alice G. Evans library branch of the Decatur Public Library, which was located on Jasper street.

Photograph of the Public Library in the Powers Building

LB619-POWERS_BUILDING, FIFTH_FLOOR, C1897-1903071.jpg
Photograph of the public library in Decatur when it was located on the fifth floor of the Powers building from 1897 to 1903.

Photograph of the Old Presbyterian Church Public Library

LB618-OLD_PRESBYTERIAN_CHURCH, C1892127.jpg
Photograph of the interior of the Old Presbyterian Church where the library was for several months after a fire in the Roberts & Greene building, taken October 6th, 1892.