Browse Items (10 total)
- Tags: 1944
Photographs of the Alice G. Evans library branch of the Decatur Public Library, which was located on Jasper street.
Photographs of House on 919 W. William Street. "Built by T. T. Roberts in 1905. In 1924 it was sold to L. W. cook who sold it in 1944 to Walter Flora, Sr. In 1947 it was bought by Carroll W. Rogers. Photo ran Review 5/3/1905." Photographs of house on…
Photograph of William F. Frede (d. 12/24/1950), a Decatur automobile dealer. In 1891, Frede started a farm implement business. After buying his first automobile in 1910, Frede opened a Studebaker dealership. He took over the Chevrolet dealership…
Photograph of Mrs. Adkins with unknown soldier dressing in a World War II uniform. Both are standing outside in a backyard setting. The photo was taken on June 22, 1944.
This is the statistical report for September 1974.