Browse Items (14 total)
- Tags: Macon County Schools
Photograph of Sulphur Springs School, 1906. Photo ran in the Review Oct 4, 1906. This school, located 2 miles southwest of Mt. Zion was founded in 1854. The 1906 teacher was R. L. Wilson.
Photograph of Walnut Grove School, located 2 miles north of Oakley, IL. Photo ran in the Review May 10, 1907, teacher F. R. Merris.
Photographs of Warrensburg School taken in 1907, teachers J. J. Cross, Caroline White and Blanche Binkley, building and children.
Photographs of Ft. Daniel School Building, children standing in the yard, c. 1910. Photo of children from the Ft. Daniel School taken in 1934.
This is the glass negative of Mr. & Mrs. R.N. Price. The photo was taken by Charles Wasson of Wasson Studios in Decatur, IL on April 14, c. 1910.