Browse Items (105 total)

  • Tags: Photo File: Associations

Miss Outdoors 1960 #2

http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/files/original/8545f2593ac966d48d1454071e9f6d9a.jpg
Negative of 5 unknown women participating in the Miss Outdoors competition on February 14, 1960.

Orchestra of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows

http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/files/original/0622ea4a2a00d3ad2a3988c0499c1b5b.jpg
Photograph of the orchestra of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Front row, left to right: F.G. Geisler, S.O. Dennedy, L.W. Curtis, Oscar Van Hall. Top row, left to right: Pearl Humphrey, Jerome Braden, Jesse Hilt. Photo was taken by Wasson…

Brig and Mrs. McClellan of the Salvation Army

http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/files/original/d00df5a4b08b2ae3d25ac65eb1d0df73.jpg
Negative of Brig and Mrs. McClellan sitting at a table in their Salvation Army uniforms in 1943.

Idyllwild Cottage at the Fishing Club

http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/files/original/90cb60dd593a707ae3606f5b8d675ff3.jpg
Photograph the Idyllwild Cottage at the Fishing Club. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club. This photo is part of J.K. Stafford Collection.

Interior of the Tyler Cottage at the Fishing Club

http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/files/original/4bd9264c8dcdf67a324170a916a95277.jpg
Photograph of the interior of the Tyler Cottage at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken on September 22, 1907 by J.K. Stafford. It is part of the J.K. Stafford Collection. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/files/original/05e0fbc40ee8e297b5f7f808a61a4791.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club on September 22, 1907. the Fishing Club later became the South Side Country Club.

The Lake at the Fishing Club in 1908

http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/files/original/a6773c6ac8313911a5134da1ed9158a9.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford from the middle of the dam on July 13, 1908. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/files/original/0f5e68fedbffb1f0424364b68fadfce1.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club, taken from the north end of the dam. This photo was taken from J.K. Stafford on July 13, 1908. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

http://omeka.decaturlibrary.org/files/original/da58b18f29bae14889d239ca7cffb479.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club taken from the south end of the dam on July 13, 1908. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.