Browse Items (33 total)
- Tags: 1913
Photograph of girls dancing at a May Pole Festival held at Millikin University taken on May 18th, 1913.
Photographs of the Sangamon River at the Waterworks. One taken shortly after September 1913 during construction of the filter plant at the Waterworks.
Photographs of 275 Park Place. This house was built by William J. Huff about 1913. Later acquired by A.M. Kenney. In January of 1930 it was sold by Mrs. Kenney to W. Lindley Huff, son of builder, William J. Huff.
Photograph from the September 15, 1913 fire that occurred at the Leon & Morris Implement store on E Wood St. The fire did an estimate of $5,000 worth of damage.
Photographs from the fire at the American Hominy Company formerly the Suffern & Hunt Mill, located at N. Union and the Wabash R.R. The fire started in the third story at 12:45 in the morning on November 27, 1913. Fire Chief Devore ordered out the…
Photograph of Rev. W. L. Staub. Former pastor Westminster Presbyterian church in Decatur, 1908-1912. First pastor of this church after its organization October 1908. Left Decatur for pastorate in Duluth, Minnesota. (Information from clips- no other…
This is the 1990-1991 annual budget for the Decatur Public Library. This budget includes revenue, expenditures, contractual services, commodities,…