Browse Items (21 total)

  • Tags: J.K. Stafford Collection

Fairview Park - Pavilion

PK182-flower_bed_at_Fairview_park001.jpg
These are the photographs of the pavilion at Fairview Park. One photo includes woman and girls standing around the flower bed in front of the pavilion. The photos were taken around 1900.

Fairview Park - Natural Spring

PK3-Fairview Park_Natural Spring_1909.jpg
These are the photographs of the natural spring at Fairview Park that was on the south side of the Park by Park Place. It bubbled up in a cobble masonry until 1908 when the Seventh Ward sewer was put in. The photos were taken in 1897 and 1909

GAR Entering a Church

AS12-GAR-enteringchurch1908_002.jpg
Photograph of members of the Grand Army of the Republic entering a church in 1908. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford on May 24, 1908.

Idyllwild Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS18-South Side CC_ Idyllwild_Cottage051.jpg
Photograph the Idyllwild Cottage at the Fishing Club. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club. This photo is part of J.K. Stafford Collection.

Interior of the Tyler Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS19-South Side CC_ Tyler Cottage_interior_1907050.jpg
Photograph of the interior of the Tyler Cottage at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken on September 22, 1907 by J.K. Stafford. It is part of the J.K. Stafford Collection. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS20-South Side CC_Lake Overview_1907056.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club on September 22, 1907. the Fishing Club later became the South Side Country Club.

The Lake at the Fishing Club in 1908

AS21-South Side CC_Lake_From Middle of Dam_1908055.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford from the middle of the dam on July 13, 1908. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS22-South Side CC_Lake_From N_ End of Dam_1908054.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club, taken from the north end of the dam. This photo was taken from J.K. Stafford on July 13, 1908. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

The Lake at the Fishing Club

AS23-South Side CC_Lake_Looking East_ 1908053.jpg
Photograph of the lake at the Fishing Club taken from the south end of the dam on July 13, 1908. The photo was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.

Waldheim Cottage at the Fishing Club

AS24-South Side CC_Robert Cottage_Waldheim_1908052.jpg
Photograph of Waldheim Cottage, owned by Robert Mueller, at the Fishing Club on July 19, 1908. The photograph was taken by J.K. Stafford. The Fishing Club became the South Side Country Club in 1924.