Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: Haworth

Photographs of 364 W. William St.

HO173-364_W_WILLIAM_ST-2, L_L_HAWORTH_HSE.jpg
Photographs of 364 W. William St. This house was built by L.L. Haworth in 1880 and served as a family dwelling for 40 years. Then for 20 years it served as the home of kindergartens, dancing schools, lodge organizations and the Community Recreation…

Photograph of the Corner of Jackson and Eldorado

HO237-Houses_400_Blk_E_Eldorado_6-28-1908_069.jpg
Photograph of the house at the 400 block of E. Eldorado at the corner of Jackson St. It was built by George Haworth in 1881-1882. Haworth sold the property to Moses Stafford who sold it to St. Patrick's Catholic Church in 1891 to be used for a parish…

Haworth's Pasture 1911

MC40-Haworth_Pasture_1911040.jpg
Photograph of Haworth's Pasture in 1911.

Haworth's Pasture 1911

MC39-Haworth_Pasture_1911.jpg
Photograph of Haworth's pasture in 1911.