Browse Items (14 total)
- Tags: Macon County Schools
Photograph of Miss Mary C. Gregory (died 1/18/1932). Decatur and Macon County teacher for 57 years. She was active in the W.C.T.U. work and was a past state secretary of that organization. Photo by Wassons of Decatur.
Photograph of Sulphur Springs School, 1906. Photo ran in the Review Oct 4, 1906. This school, located 2 miles southwest of Mt. Zion was founded in 1854. The 1906 teacher was R. L. Wilson.
Photograph of Walnut Grove School, located 2 miles north of Oakley, IL. Photo ran in the Review May 10, 1907, teacher F. R. Merris.
Photographs of Warrensburg School taken in 1907, teachers J. J. Cross, Caroline White and Blanche Binkley, building and children.
This is the glass negative of Margaret Snyder, Millikin University student, and Alpha Chi Omega sorority. The photo was taken by Charles Wasson of…