Browse Items (1 total) Tags: 1894 Browse All Browse by Tag Search Items Sort by: TitleCreatorDate Added Photographs of 360 E. Wood St. Photographs of 360 E. Wood St. This house was built by W.P. Shade in 1894. In 1946 it was sold to Lawrence W. Price and Edgar E. Evans, veterinarians, by Lewis W. Shade, son of W.P. Shade. It was remodeled and then used as an apartment house before… Tags: 1894, 360 E. Wood St., Apartment, Apartment House, Apartments, Decatur IL, Edgar E. Evans, Edgar Evans, Evans, house, Lawrence Price, Lawrence W. Price, Lewis Shade, Lewis W. Shade, Parking, Parking Garage, Parking Lot, Photo File: Houses, Price, Shade, Veterinarian, W.P. Shade, Wood St. Featured Item Review Office Photograph of an unknown man sitting in an office at the Decatur Daily Review.