Skip to main content
Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection

Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Edgar E. Evans

Photographs of 360 E. Wood St.

HO241-Houses_360_E_Wood_Const_By_W-P-Shade_1894_111.jpg
Photographs of 360 E. Wood St. This house was built by W.P. Shade in 1894. In 1946 it was sold to Lawrence W. Price and Edgar E. Evans, veterinarians, by Lewis W. Shade, son of W.P. Shade. It was remodeled and then used as an apartment house beforeā€¦