Skip to main content
Decatur Public Library Local History Photo Collection

Browse Items (9 total)

  • Tags: Parking

Long Range Planning Committee May 1994

These are the minutes of the Long Range Planning Committee in May 1994. At this meeting the member heard from Marlene Deuel from the Illinois State Library on possible renovation and how to pay for them. It was discussed to use Live and Learn funding…

Regular and Annual Meeting of the Decatur Public Library Foundation - October 1994

These are the minutes of the regular and annual Foundation's meeting in October 1994. At this meeting the committee discussed the treasurer's report, long range plans, 5 year plan, children's department, circulation area, parking, technology, area…

Long Range Planning Committee Meeting and Minutes - October 1994

These are the minutes of the Long Range Planning Committee meeting in October 1994. At this meeting the committee discussed exterior building goals, bookmobile, parking, roof, signage, stairway gallery, and a citizen's survey.

Board of Directors Meeting - February 1993

These are the minutes and agenda for the board of directors meeting in February 1993. At this meeting the board discussed city librarian's report, committee reports, finance and properties, bills and payments, RPLS, Foundation, Friends, avenues of…

Board of Directors meeting January 15, 1987

These are the agenda and minutes of the Board of Directors meeting on January 15, 1987. At this meeting the board discussed committee reports pertaining to expenditures, parking, policy manual, circ stats, OCLC, bookmobile, Baby Talk, Reading in the…

Board of Directors meeting February 11, 1987

These are the minutes and agenda of the Board of Directors meeting on February 11, 1987. At this meeting the board discussed committee report pertaining to circ stats, Challenge Grant, League of Women Voters, citizens survey, expenditures, parking,…

Photographs of 360 E. Wood St.

HO241-Houses_360_E_Wood_Const_By_W-P-Shade_1894_111.jpg
Photographs of 360 E. Wood St. This house was built by W.P. Shade in 1894. In 1946 it was sold to Lawrence W. Price and Edgar E. Evans, veterinarians, by Lewis W. Shade, son of W.P. Shade. It was remodeled and then used as an apartment house before…