Browse Items (7 total)
- Tags: Wood St.
Two photographs of South Water St. One, taken in 1895 looking North from the Millikin Bank on South Water St. and the other taken at South Water and Wood Streets in August 1996.
Photographs of 360 E. Wood St. This house was built by W.P. Shade in 1894. In 1946 it was sold to Lawrence W. Price and Edgar E. Evans, veterinarians, by Lewis W. Shade, son of W.P. Shade. It was remodeled and then used as an apartment house before…
Photograph of 1310 W. Wood St. This house was built in 1908 by Dr. A.R. Taylor, former president of Millikin University. In 1913 it was sold to the Kappa Delta Chi fraternity and later occupied by Sigma Alpha Epsilon when the two fraternities merged.…
Photograph of the tree Moody brothers standing by their airplance, Big-B.