Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Parking Garage

Photographs of 360 E. Wood St.

HO241-Houses_360_E_Wood_Const_By_W-P-Shade_1894_111.jpg
Photographs of 360 E. Wood St. This house was built by W.P. Shade in 1894. In 1946 it was sold to Lawrence W. Price and Edgar E. Evans, veterinarians, by Lewis W. Shade, son of W.P. Shade. It was remodeled and then used as an apartment house beforeā€¦

Photos of Citizens National Bank and Parking Garage.

BS292-Citizens Nat'l Bank_Early Const_ca1909.jpg
Photograph of early construction of the Citizens National Bank, 1909. Photo of the Citizens Parking Garage.