Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Chamber of Commerce Addition

Photos of Decatur Fountain Co. and L. H. Alvord

BS149-Decatur_Fountain_Co-1910002.jpg
Photograph of the Decatur Fountain Co. taken in 1910. Located at the north end of Lowber St. in what was known as the Chamber of Commerce addition. Photo ran Nov. 27, 1910 in the Decatur newspaper. Photograph of L. H. Alvord, President of Decatur…