Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Decatur Board of Education

Photo of House on 448 N. Franklin Street.

HO51-448_N_FRANKLIN_ST, D_S_SHELLABARGER_HSE, 11-27-1910.jpg
Photograph of Houses on 448 N. Franklin Street. "Built by D. S. Shellabarger in 1879. The present high school building was started in 1910. In September, 1909, the Shellabarger house and grounds was purchased by the Decatur board of education and…