Browse Items (18 total)
- Tags: YMCA
Photograph the construction of the Bachman Bros. & Martin Co. building. This building was constructed in 1912-1913 with the formal opening in Sept. 1913. The name was changed to Bachman Co. in 1923. In October 1924 Linn & Scruggs moved into this…
Photograph of Swede Besalke looking over the contest mail at the Herald and Review on March 14, 1955.