Browse Items (3 total)
- Tags: Decatur Tribune
Tags: 1888-1974, Article, assessor's office, Charlotte Meyer, Charlotte Meyer Collection, city directory, Dawson and Wikoff, Decatur Tribune, Decatur Women's Club, description, Grace Middleworth, H. Lynn Bohon, Herald and Review, History, James Dedmon, Linn and Scruggs, M.A. DeForrest, Macon County Historical Coordinating Council, owners, photos, Recorder of Deeds, Register of Old Buildings, W.H. Linn
Tags: 1887-1974, 401 N. College St., articles, assessor's office, biography, C. E. England, Centennial History of Decatur and Macon County, Centennial History of Macon County, Charlotte Meyer, Charlotte Meyer Collection, city directory, College Hill, Conversations, Decatur IL, Decatur Tribune, descriptions, E. B. Hitchcock, England Mansion, Herald and Review, history of home, House of Prayer, Mabel Richmond, Macon County Historical Coordinating Council, Margaret Meyer, Obituary, owners, Past and Present of Macon County, photography, Places and People in Old Decatur, Portrait and Biographies of Macon County, Register of Old Buildings, Rev Jerry Henneberry, Silas Packard, Story of Decatur, W. B. Chambers
Photographs of 505 W. Prairie Ave. built in 1896 and the residence of F.M. Pratt.