Browse Items (1 total) Tags: Edgar Evans Browse All Browse by Tag Search Items Sort by: Title Creator Date Added Photographs of 360 E. Wood St. Photographs of 360 E. Wood St. This house was built by W.P. Shade in 1894. In 1946 it was sold to Lawrence W. Price and Edgar E. Evans, veterinarians, by Lewis W. Shade, son of W.P. Shade. It was remodeled and then used as an apartment house before… Tags: 1894, 360 E. Wood St., Apartment, Apartment House, Apartments, Decatur IL, Edgar E. Evans, Edgar Evans, Evans, house, Lawrence Price, Lawrence W. Price, Lewis Shade, Lewis W. Shade, Parking, Parking Garage, Parking Lot, Photo File: Houses, Price, Shade, Veterinarian, W.P. Shade, Wood St. Featured Item Photographs of 215 W. Prairie Ave. Photographs of 215 W. Prairie St. This house was erected by A.T. Hill and torn down in 1926.