Browse Items (22 total)
- Tags: North St
Photograph of the house at N. Franklin and the 300 block at North St. This house, the first brick house in Decatur, stood for many years on the southeast corner of Franklin and North streets where the Sears Roebuck & Co. farm store was in 1955. It…
Photograph of the parlor room in Mr. and Mrs. Stafford home located at 888 W. North St. This is similar to what parlors looked like around the year 1908. The heavy drapery was popular in its day, but one unusual thing about this room is the planter…
Photographs of 437 W. North St. This was the former home of Peter H. Brueck, Decatur realtor. In 1954 this home was occupied by C. Oliver Miller, according to the city directory.
Photograph from the Armistice Day Parade in November of 1943.