Browse Items (8 total)
- Tags: garage
Photograph of the house at N. Franklin and the 300 block at North St. This house, the first brick house in Decatur, stood for many years on the southeast corner of Franklin and North streets where the Sears Roebuck & Co. farm store was in 1955. It…
Photograph of Building at 530 N. Main St. James G. Parker, agent for Haynes, Reo, White Pleasure and Commercial automobiles built this garage in 1911-12. In 1915 he sold the building to W. C. Starr. This building was destroyed by fire May 23, 1928.…
Photograph of an Oakland Model 8 in front of the garage in the yard. Oakland Motor Car Company was a division of General Motors, and was later renamed Pontiac in 1931.
Decatur Public Library Board of Trustees monthly meeting report September 1963